Download my full CV here.
New York University, Philosophy Futures Postdoctoral Lectureship 2022-Present
New York University (New York, NY)
Graduated September 2022
Ph. D. Philosophy.
University of Oxford, Balliol College (Oxford, United Kingdom)
Graduated June 2015
M.Phil. Philosophical Theology. Rhodes Scholar.
Cornell University (Ithaca, NY)
Graduated May 2013
B.A. Philosophy. Summa cum laude.
Areas of Specialization: social and political philosophy (including philosophy of race, class, gender, and anti-colonial thought), 19th and 20th century continental philosophy
Areas of Competence: Kant, ethics, moral psychology, philosophy of religion
“Kierkegaard on Time and the Limitations of Imaginative Planning”, Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, Vol. XCIV No. 1, January 2017. 144-169. | Download here
Selected Service Roles
Countering Racism in Philosophy (CRP) at NYU, 2020
- Helped plan and present proposals for expanding department research and teaching on philosophy of race, and on diverse hiring and recruitment.
GSOC (graduate student workers’ union at NYU) Contract Bargaining Committee and Organizing Committee Co-Chair, 2018-2020
- Represented graduate students in negotiations with the university.
- Co-chaired Equity and Inclusion Committee, which wrote and presented proposals relating to protections against discrimination and harassment.
- Planned and facilitated regular meetings focused on expanding contacts and communication between graduate students in different departments.
LGBTQ+ Officer, Balliol College graduate students (MCR), University of Oxford, 2013-2015
- Served as a community support and care contact for LGBTQ+ graduate students in my college.
- Planned social and educational events around LGBTQ+ issues.